As part of our continuing development program Alpha has now produced a new universal gas water heater, offering clients a more simplistic universal frame configuration, which allows a variety of boiler and cylinder sizes and capacities to better match requirements for hot water delivery. The new frame will give more flexibility on location and access for maintenance within both new and existing plant rooms.
This range of water heaters can be supplied with 30kW, 40kW, 50kW, 70kW, 90kW and 115kW boilers in conjunction with 300 litre cylinders giving a range of model combinations to suit each site. All models can be supplied with space heating connections if required.
- Space efficient with reduced cylinder size and high recovery cylinder.
- Reduces the risk of legionella with built-in anti-stratification facility.
- Suitable for mains pressure systems.
- Standardised modular design pre-configured, factory assembled and tested prior to delivery to site reduces installation, commissioning and down time.
- The standard module design with uniform connections locations makes replacement of future upgrades very cost effective.
- The freestanding self-contained rigid frame format allows Blades to be easily integrated into existing plant rooms during the boiler replacement program.
- 10-year warranty and ERP compliant boilers all other components 2-year warranty.
- Unique Stainless-Steel cylinder with lifetime warranty comes complete with optional 3kW or 6kW immersion heater.
- All major components readily accessible for easy maintenance or future replacement.
To find out more, contact our dedicated commercial team via email or by calling 01732 783070.