Featuring high performance components including a stainless steel heat exchanger, ARES Pro boilers offer many advantages to specifiers and building occupiers alike. Delivering superior and reliable functionality this powerful workhorse is designed to aid quick installation and ensure long term performance and cost efficiency.
- 5 year guarantee
- Stainless steel heat exchanger
- 2m flying mains lead
- Built-in plume management
- Easy access for servicing
- Suitable for single unit or cascade installations
- Open or concentric push-fit flue systems
- Built-in commissioning and fault finding
- Designed for siting flexibility
While these boilers are supplied with type 'B23' flue configuration (open chamber and forced draught), in order to allow flexible siting, the configuration can be changed to type 'C' (room sealed) with the use of a special flue adaptor kit.
The boilers can be supplied for use with Natural or Propane Gas (LPG) and are capable of being installed as a single unit or in simple modular formations for even bigger outputs.
|Model||ProTec Plus 50||ProTec Plus 70||ProTec Plus 90||ProTec Plus 115|
|CH output (kW)||54.8||74.5||98.8||121.7|
|Lift weight (kg)||51||81||96||103|
|Standard guarantee||5 yr||5 yr||5 yr||5 yr|